4-H Around the World
From the Americas to Europe to Africa to Asia, 4-H builds youth leaders and provides a sense of belonging. As one of the largest youth organizations in the world, 4-H is investing in young people today to grow a brighter future.
4-H offers practical skill building activities, meaningful leadership roles and partnerships with caring adult volunteers. These three elements create a unique experience that equips young people for success in the future.
The Global 4-H Network was formed in 2014 at the Summit in Seoul, South Korea. Two representatives were elected from each region (Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America & Caribbean, North America) to form the Board of Directors and the global 4-H declaration was signed. The Global 4-H Network believes the power to build a more sustainable future lies with today’s youth. To ensure global economic and political stability in the future, we must work now to create long-term solutions to strengthen our communities and feed our growing world.
By the Numbers
- Over 70 independent, country-led 4-H programs around the world
- Seven million 4-H’ers worldwide
- More than 3.5 million young women leading in 4‑H today
- Over 100 years of history in agricultural and economic development
- The global 4-H community celebrates November 1st as Global 4-H day
- Goal of reaching 25 million members internationally by 2025
Call Us Now
- +263 77 343 7265
Send A Massage