Counting down to international day of peace , with our theme “Youth as key drivers of peace , tolerance and development,” alongside National Peace and Reconciliation Commission in the hope to see a Zimbabwe where young people are tolerant and inclusive to one another despite their political background.
- 4-H Zimbabwe quenches thirst of Hurungwe women
- Worry as there seems to be a rise of violent cases in the political environment.
- 4-H Zimbabwe joins the world in commemorating international day of rural women.
- 4-H Zimbabwe having peace talks with students from Women University in Africa.
- 4-H Zimbabwe Executive Director John Muchenje presenting at the African Union`s continental Framework on Youth, Peace and Security.