4-H Zimbabwe Foundation Rising Star Academy in Harare Province planted cabbages with the technical assistance from 4-H Zimbabwe secretariat. The school children started planting on their own after demonstration – thus – learn by doing approach. Children will be learning as they do agricultural practical sessions with the assistance from 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation. 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation shall provide the technical and resource support until they have harvested the crop and secure the market. The 4-H Zim Agric – club secretary and Treasurer will record all the donated materials and cost them so that we calculate the profit at the end of the sale – thus the agri-business concept we want to instil in the young generation. The concept will teach young people to consider agriculture as a business hence lure them to participate in the agric sector as we are working towards zero tolerance to hunger.
- Mabvuku Constituency Youth Peace Dialogue between Zanu-PF Youth League and CCC Zimbabwe ahead of by-elections to be held on the 9th of December 2023.
- 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation Farmer Education Program – “Mulching video clip”
- The importance of agriculture to rural women.
- Feedback on the Community sports trainings
- Youth Community coaches training in Mutoko district.
No comments to show.