4-H Zimbabwe Foundation Rising Star Academy in Harare Province planted cabbages with the technical assistance from 4-H Zimbabwe secretariat. The school children started planting on their own after demonstration – thus – learn by doing approach. Children will be learning as they do agricultural practical sessions with the assistance from 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation. 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation shall provide the technical and resource support until they have harvested the crop and secure the market. The 4-H Zim Agric – club secretary and Treasurer will record all the donated materials and cost them so that we calculate the profit at the end of the sale – thus the agri-business concept we want to instil in the young generation. The concept will teach young people to consider agriculture as a business hence lure them to participate in the agric sector as we are working towards zero tolerance to hunger.
- Youth 4 Peace Community games in Midlands Province, Chirumanzu rural district.
- Interparty youth peace engagement meeting in Matebeleland South, Matobo District.
- Facilitating a peace dialogue with the youth from various political parties in Bikita district, Masvingo province.
- Commemorating Unity day through sport in Masvingo Province, Bikita.
- Inter-parties Youth Peace Engagement Meeting with young people from Gweru, Midlands Province.
No comments to show.