Rural women are disproportionately impacted by climate change due to their social roles, to the discrimination they suffer and their poverty. At the same time, they are powerful agents for promoting sustainable development and effective responses to climate change
- Mabvuku Constituency Youth Peace Dialogue between Zanu-PF Youth League and CCC Zimbabwe ahead of by-elections to be held on the 9th of December 2023.
- 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation Farmer Education Program – “Mulching video clip”
- The importance of agriculture to rural women.
- Feedback on the Community sports trainings
- Youth Community coaches training in Mutoko district.
No comments to show.