Mental health is as much of a priority as physical health. Through sport and drug abuse awareness campaigns our aim is to ensure that young people are sober and mentally fit to participate in the democratic and developmental processes in Zimbabwe.
- 4-H Zimbabwe quenches thirst of Hurungwe women
- Worry as there seems to be a rise of violent cases in the political environment.
- 4-H Zimbabwe joins the world in commemorating international day of rural women.
- 4-H Zimbabwe having peace talks with students from Women University in Africa.
- 4-H Zimbabwe Executive Director John Muchenje presenting at the African Union`s continental Framework on Youth, Peace and Security.