Despite the progress that has been made in strengthening women’s economic empowerment and financial inclusion, much remains to be done. Zimbabwe lags behind other countries in terms of gender empowerment and equality measures, disadvantaging the country’s women and girls.
- Mabvuku Constituency Youth Peace Dialogue between Zanu-PF Youth League and CCC Zimbabwe ahead of by-elections to be held on the 9th of December 2023.
- 4-H Zimbabwe Foundation Farmer Education Program – “Mulching video clip”
- The importance of agriculture to rural women.
- Feedback on the Community sports trainings
- Youth Community coaches training in Mutoko district.
No comments to show.